MSMFT Open House Information
The informational Open House at The Family Institute at Northwestern University is an opportunity to learn more about the Master of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy program by meeting with faculty and current students. The presentation provides a detailed overview of the two-year full-time program, which includes:
- Program description
- What will I learn?
- Who will teach me?
- How will I be taught?
- How much will it cost?
- What can I do with a MSMFT degree?
- How does this degree and training compare to other degrees in the mental health field?
- Training in the Bette D. Harris Child and Family Clinic
- Application process
- Student and Fellow panel
- Q&A with prospective applicants
- Tour of facilities with students/program coordinator
Upcoming Open House Dates
All Open Houses are conducted from 4:00 p.m.–5:30 p.m. in Room 300 of The Family Institute at Northwestern University (618 Library Place, Evanston, IL). The following are the dates for the upcoming year:
Friday, August 4, 2017
Friday, October 13, 2017
Friday, November 10, 2017