Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Therapies
People who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or questioning (LGB/TQ+) may face complicated life experiences that run from challenging to traumatic.
We are proud to have supported LGB/TQ+ individuals, couples and their families for decades. Our therapists have extensive experience working with LGB/TQ+ clients and understand the issues that impact their lives.
How We Help
Whether you are looking for individual, couple or family counseling and psychotherapy, we help clients deal with issues such as:
- Understanding sexual orientation and gender identity
- When mom or dad is LGB/TQ+
- "Coming out" and disclosure to family, friends and co-workers
- Relationship satisfaction
- Coping with social stigma, bias and homophobia
- Challenges for couples
- Parenting an LGB/TQ+ child
- Depression and anxiety
- Relationships with family and friends