Attend our open house and find out if our Master of Arts in Counseling program is the right program for you.
Thursday, October 19, 2023 | 3:30 - 5:30 PM
At the open house you will have a chance to meet the program's director, director of clinical training and current and potential fellow students. You will learn more about the courses, curriculum and training, program costs and future career opportunities. Most importantly, you will discover how our program compares to others and why the Master of Arts in Counseling program at The Family Institute is the right choice.
We look forward to meeting you.
What We'll Review
- Program overview
- What you will learn
- Who will teach you
- How you will be taught
- How much will it cost
- What you can do with a degree in counseling
- How this degree and training compare to other degrees in the mental health field
- Training in the Bette D. Harris Child & Family Clinic
- The application process
- The student and Fellow panel
- Q&A with prospective applicants
- Tour of facilities with students/program coordinator