When you work with one of us, you work with all of us. We are a diverse team of therapists who partner together. Our collaborative approach of sharing knowledge and skills ensures the best possible outcomes.
- Child and Adolescent Anxiety Fellow
Mr. Callahan is a systems therapist trained at The Family Institute with experience working in both outpatient and residential treatment programs. Recognizing there is no "one size fits all" solution, he collaborates with his clients to apply the work done in therapy to their every day lives.
- Clinical Director, Psychotherapy Change Project
- Coordinator of Clinical-Research Integration
- Clinical Lecturer
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
As the clinical director of the Psychotherapy Change Project, Dr.
- Postdoctoral Clinical Scholar Fellow
Dr. Rosen received his Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology with an area of concentration in child, adolescent and family psychology. Dr.