Check out the many volunteer opportunities available through The Alumni Association of The Family Institute. The Association is dedicated to offering volunteer opportunities that allow alumni to give back to The Family Institute alumni, students and community. Join other devoted alumni who dedicate their time as volunteers and leaders. Get involved and make a difference.
- Alumni Mentoring — Offer your time and expertise to recent graduates as they embark on their career. This is a flexible opportunity that allows you to serve as guide and resource to other Family Institute alumni in your field.
- Career Guidance Night Alumni Panel — Serve on a panel of alumni to answer questions and share your career experiences with Family Institute graduate students.
- Social Networking Event Planning — Volunteer your time to serve on a planning committee and have input on Alumni Association social networking events.
- Professional Development — Work with The Family Institute to plan continuing education events such as the biennial Fall Conference and the biennial Clinical Update.
- Scholarship Committee — Join a group of alumni to raise money for the Alumni Scholarship Fund.