When you work with one of us, you work with all of us. We are a diverse team of therapists who partner together. Our collaborative approach of sharing knowledge and skills ensures the best possible outcomes.
- Director of Adult Psychotherapy Services
- Postdoctoral Clinical Scholar Fellow
Dr. Lisa Godfrey (she/her/hers) received her M.A. and Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Cincinnati. She completed her APA-accredited internship at LSU Health Sciences Center – New Orleans.
- Director of Clinical Services Administration
- MSMFT Program Teaching Faculty
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Team
Dr. Horvitz received her Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology with a concentration in Child and Adolescent Studies. Her background is working with children, teens, families and parents. She has also worked with adult clients regarding emerging adulthood stress and new parent concerns.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- AASECT Certified Sex Therapist
- Clinical Lecturer
We have several satellite locations in addition to our four main facilities.