When you work with one of us, you work with all of us. We are a diverse team of therapists who partner together. Our collaborative approach of sharing knowledge and skills ensures the best possible outcomes.
- Director of Mindfulness and Behavior Therapies Program
- Director of Mindfulness and Skills-Based Organizational Services
- Core Faculty, Counseling Program
- Staff Psychologist
Dr. Pryor is the Managing Associate Editor of the forthcoming Encyclopedia of Couple and Family Therapy (Springer), and serves on the editorial board for Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development (Taylor & Francis).
- Teaching Faculty, Marriage & Family Therapy Program
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- Staff Therapist
Dr. Solomon is the author of the bestselling book, Loving Bravely: 20 Lessons of Self-Discovery to Help You Get the Love You Want.