When you work with one of us, you work with all of us. We are a diverse team of therapists who partner together. Our collaborative approach of sharing knowledge and skills ensures the best possible outcomes.
- Teaching and Supervising Faculty Marriage & Family Therapy Program
- Supervisor Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
Dr. Torres-Gregory has extensive experience working with couples, adults, young adults, adolescents and families.
- Core Faculty, Counseling Program
- Assistant Director, Clinical Training
- Postdoctoral Clinical Scholar Fellow
Dr. Horvitz received her Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology with a concentration in Child and Adolescent Studies. Her background is working with children, teens, families and parents. She has also worked with adult clients regarding emerging adulthood stress and new parent concerns.
- Core Faculty, Marriage & Family Therapy Program
- Clinical Lecturer
- Approved Supervisor
Dr. Earl maintains an active, affirmative clinical practice in addition to serving as a family therapy educator, supervisor, consultant and researcher. He specializes in providing therapy for therapists, musicians and athletes, couples and people in open/poly relationships.