When you work with one of us, you work with all of us. We are a diverse team of therapists who partner together. Our collaborative approach of sharing knowledge and skills ensures the best possible outcomes.
- Core Faculty, Counseling Program
- Core Faculty Director, Marriage and Family Therapy Program
- Clinical Associate Professor
- Senior Therapist
- Clinical Director, Transitions to Parenthood Program
Ms. Lively is a certified Emotionally Focused couples Therapist (EFT) and her main area of expertise is supporting women, men, infants, couples and families in the transition to parenthood. In addition, she specializes in women's reproductive health.
- Founder, Anxiety and Panic Treatment Program
- Principal Investigator, Anxiety and Panic Research Program
Dr. Zinbarg has been specializing in the treatment and study of anxiety, panic and depression since 1989. He has trained with several luminaries in the field including David H. Barlow and Edna Foa.
Mr. Hernandez’s extensive training and work experience has allowed him to work with clients of different ages and cultural backgrounds, presenting with a diverse range of symptoms.
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Dr. Gautam is a Board Certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist. She completed her child/adolescent psychiatry fellowship at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
We have several satellite locations in addition to our four main facilities.