When you work with one of us, you work with all of us. We are a diverse team of therapists who partner together. Our collaborative approach of sharing knowledge and skills ensures the best possible outcomes.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- AASECT Certified Sex Therapist
- Clinical Lecturer
- Director of Marriage & Family Therapy Program
- McCormick Tribune Chair in Marriage & Family Therapy
- Clinical Professor
Mr. Breunlin has served as a consultant for Cook County Hospital's Departments of Pediatrics and Family Practice for 12 years, in addition to providing consultation to mental health centers, special education programs and residential facilities. Mr.
- Director of Community Programs & Outcome Measurement
Dr. Gooden is passionate about helping people through individual and couples therapy and applied research and program evaluation. In therapy, Dr. Gooden guides people to understand their emotions and experiences, identify their values and address unhelpful thoughts and behaviors. Dr.
- Director of Child, Adolescent & Family Services
Natasha Varela, LCPC, began her clinical practice working with children and adolescents in crisis.
We have several satellite locations in addition to our four main facilities.