When you work with one of us, you work with all of us. We are a diverse team of therapists who partner together. Our collaborative approach of sharing knowledge and skills ensures the best possible outcomes.
Please note that not all listed therapists are taking new clients at this time.
- Department Chair, Marriage & Family Therapy Program
- McCormick Tribune Chair in Marriage & Family Therapy
- Clinical Professor, Department of Psychology, Northwestern University
- Post-Graduate Fellow
Mingjia Chen (she/her) is a pre-licensed professional with a master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Northwestern University.
- Founder, Anxiety and Panic Treatment Program
- Principal Investigator, Anxiety and Panic Research Program
Dr. Zinbarg has been specializing in the treatment and study of anxiety, panic and depression since 1989. He has trained with several luminaries in the field including David H. Barlow and Edna Foa.
Nir Eilon is a therapist at the Family Institute and a post-graduate fellow. He works with individual adults and adolescents, as well as with couples and families. Therapy with him is based on empathic listening and understanding of clients.
- Madigan Family Clinical Research Postdoctoral Fellow
Dr. Pankhuri Aggarwal is the Madigan Family Clinical Research Postdoctoral Fellow at The Family Institute. Dr.
We have several satellite locations in addition to our four main facilities.