"Let's Talk" Facebook Live Series
The Family Institute is bringing our "Let’s Talk" series to a new platform — Facebook live video. Each month, a host will have a conversation with a different therapist at The Family Institute on a topic related to mental health and relationship, providing tips for our Facebook audience — all happening live.
We invite you to watch the first episode of this series, featuring Alexandra Solomon, Ph.D., licensed clinical psychologist, professor of our famous "Marriage 101" course at Northwestern University and author of the best-selling book "Loving Bravely: 20 Lessons of Self-Discovery to Help You Get the Love You Want."
This episode revolves around the topic of infidelity. Questions include but are not limited to:
- What drives people to cheat?
- How common is infidelity?
- What are some of the signs that your partner is cheating?
- How can couples overcome an infidelity together?
- Are there serial cheaters?
- What are some of the tips for “affair-proofing” your relationship?