Karla Hargrove, M.A., LPC is back for another virtual 8-week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) series. During the series, you'll learn mindfulness-based skills that can change your relationship with your thoughts, feelings, and pain. Our program focuses on guiding participants in mindfulness meditation. This will include mindful eating, breath awareness, meditation, self-awareness, proactive ways to approach stress and mindful yoga, aimed at all ability levels.
POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF MBSR INCLUDE:
- Stronger mind-body connection
- Increased emotional health & well-being
- Reduced depression & anxiety
- Improved sleep cycles
- Pain reduction
- Increased attention span
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Interactive discussions on stress management and well-being.
- You'll learn techniques to stop living on autopilot as you more fully realize the mind-body connection.
- You'll develop a new approach to living with whichever stress-related conditions you are currently experiencing.
- Orientation: Tuesday, September 26 | 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- 8-Week Sessions:* Tuesdays, October 3 - November 28 | 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- All-Day Retreat: Saturday, November 4 | 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Cost: $400