Northwestern Alumni Career Webinars
In this webinar, Jayne Kinsman, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, discusses common scenarios that create conflict in relationships with loved ones, friends or at work. She then describes specific skills and tools anyone can use to resolve a conflict in those kinds of relationships.
Listeners will learn the following:
- How to be a good listener
- How to get your point across and increase the chances of being heard
- How to manage your own emotions while in conflict
- When is an apology needed and what are all of the components of an effective apology
- How to disagree and still get along